Our Approach to Energy Savings & Sustainability
The Ecosave Way
At Ecosave, our aim is to help our clients reduce energy costs and achieve energy savings & sustainability. Our ongoing mission is to deliver quality, independent energy conservation and sustainability management services that save our clients money, achieve their sustainability goals and above all, helps to reduce our collective carbon footprint and impact on the environment. We have developed a unique performance based service model that maximises energy savings and sustainability outcomes and minimises risks through guaranteed savings, fixed price proposals and end to end service.
At Ecosave, we start with an introductory phone consultation to identify your objectives and challenges regarding energy consumption, efficiency and sustainability targets.
In this free 30 minute consultation, one of our energy consultants will discuss your situation and absorb as much information as possible about your organisation’s energy profile.
After this initial briefing, our team will build a recommendation set of Ecosave services relevant to your needs and objectives.
Depending on the nature of your energy savings & sustainability requirements, our recommendation set may include any one or more of the following
- On-site visit(s) for Ecosave to conduct a comprehensive Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessment.
- Ecosave to design a fixed price proposal for an efficiency upgrade retrofit project with guaranteed energy savings.
- Proposal for a data driven energy management service – Ecosave Watch – including installation of energy analytics hardware and software for remote monitoring and monthly management reporting for continuous efficiency optimisation.
- Bill Management & Validation services to streamline administration and verify energy fees and charges on utility bills.
- Independent Measurement & Verification services for assurance of results.
How we engage
- Following the initial consultation, typically an Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessment site assessment is carried out.
- The results of our Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessment(s) identifies specific opportunities for energy conservation measures (ECM).
- The findings of the assessment report are presented with a fixed price proposal for an energy efficiency upgrade retrofit project relevant to the ECMs identified in the report; this packaged solution and integrated service will have a fixed fee for Ecosave to design and implement the entire project from start to finish – there are no hidden costs.
- Ecosave gathers feedback from client and subject to project funding, approval and scope of works a revised proposal is signed off by the client.
- Each project is allocated a project team led by an experienced energy project director who acts as the single point of contact for all project enquiries.
- Ecosave facilitates a kick off meeting whereby project management plan, schedule of works and communication channels are agreed to by all parties.
- The project works are carried out.
- Ecosave conducts Measurement & Verification to IPMVP standards.
- Ecosave prepares an Actual Savings Report.
- Handover documentation and post-installation review.
Custom energy savings & sustainability solutions with guaranteed savings
Our energy efficiency, energy management and energy advisory services are bespoke solutions developed to suit our clients’ specific needs and requirements. At Ecosave, we guarantee energy savings and all project works come with implementation warranties.
Quality and independence
Ecosave is an independent energy services company – we do not own, sell or manufacture products; therefore, our services and solutions are unbiased and independent. We embrace the best value-for-money equipment that’s fit for use and meet’s all requirements including regulatory standards and budget considerations.
Holistic approach to energy conservation measures
We take a holistic approach to energy efficiency and adopt the latest technology in energy conservation devices and equipment. Our holistic, integrated solution packages includes: high efficiency lighting and sensors, optimising heating ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC), building management controls, hot and chilled water plant upgrades, refrigeration, motors and controls, voltage power optimisation, onsite and distributed energy generation; water amenities, pumping and treatment.
Multi-discipline engineering expertise
Our team consists of qualified engineers with specialist expertise in energy and water efficiency from a number of engineering disciplines, including: mechanical, electrical, solar and gas. We are experienced in delivering significant energy and water efficiency improvements in a range of facility types such as: commercial office buildings, factories, hospitals, aged care and retirement home facilities, schools, universities and multi-building campuses.
All of the savings that Ecosave propose are guaranteed. If the guarantee is not met, we will carry out additional work free of charge, or refund enough of the project value to achieve the guaranteed payback.
Fixed Price Proposals
The results of our Assessments are presented in a Fixed Price Proposal with a single fee for the entire project from start to finish – there are no hidden costs.
End to End Service
Your organisation will be assigned a project team – the same engineers will work on your project from beginning to end through the assessment, solutions design, installation, commissioning and measurement and verification of savings using international verification standards. More
Ecosave guarantees the implementation phase including all of the proposed solutions – if a solution fails or does not operate as intended, Ecosave will fix or replace it under the 12 months parts and labor warranty.
Holistic, Engineering Based Solutions
We take a holistic view of consumption across an organisation, finding savings and efficiencies in all areas of energy and water use. Our team of qualified experts has Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronic Engineers, Energy and Water Efficiency Specialists, Environmental Scientists, and Project Managers.
We do not own, manufacture or have exclusive distribution rights to any products. This leaves us free to create the optimal design with the most value based, multi-technology package of solutions that are fit for purpose, maximising savings.
Fully Funded Projects
Ecosave offers a range of funding options for our projects, from Finance to fully off-balance sheet Service Agreements.
Given certain criteria are met, Ecosave offers detailed, free energy/water savings opportunity assessments of your sites. And because we offer fixed price projects with guaranteed savings, our solutions must be comprehensively designed and specified. Our savings are calculated to a high level of accuracy.