Professional energy advisory and consulting services including Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessments and Independent Measurement & Verification.
Ecosave is a specialist Energy Services Company (ESCO) offering a full suite of energy services including: energy and water efficiency upgrades, energy performance management and energy consulting services to help your organisation save money and save resources.
- Ecosave is a Tier 1 energy and water efficiency provider and Australia’s largest independent Energy Services Company (ESCO).
- Since 2002, Ecosave has delivered guaranteed energy savings projects to more than 3,000 sites in Australia, New Zealand and US.
- We are experts at engineering and implementing energy efficiency upgrades across a wide range of facility types.
- We are a professional services based independent ESCO that takes a holistic approach to energy and water conservation. This means we utilise all types of energy efficiency solutions and technology; we do not sell or manufacture any products and have no vested interest in any particular equipment supplier, therefore our energy saving solutions can be trusted as they are free from any bias.
- Ecosave delivers end-to-end solutions with fixed price engagements and guaranteed savings.
- Our performance-based energy savings projects are an integrated services model drawing upon expertise from the Ecosave Advisory, Ecosave Efficiency and Ecosave Watch teams.
- Watch this video to learn more about our unique business model, tried and tested for more than 15 years.
…We were impressed with Ecosave’s professionalism and knowledge of all aspects of energy efficiency. And the actual savings achieved were in excess of the proposed savings.
Gabriel Chang – National Property Services Manager, Bupa Aged Care
Our energy efficiency solutions are bespoke to our clients’ needs and requirements in fixed price proposals with embedded guaranteed savings and flexible financing options for energy efficiency upgrades…More
Since 2002, Ecosave has delivered guaranteed energy savings to a large number of organisations including: government, education, commercial, retail, manufacturing and healthcare organisations. Read Case Studies to find out more…More.
Your Trusted Energy Savings Partner
Ecosave has been the trusted energy savings partner for hundreds of large energy users benefiting from our unique performance based project models
At a glance, Ecosave’s Energy Services can help you:
- Reduce energy costs – save money on your energy and water bills
- Design and implement energy efficiency retrofit upgrade solutions to your plant and equipment.
- Lower maintenance costs
- Protect against energy price rises
- Invest in cash flow positive energy efficiency upgrades
- Offer visibility and control over consumption and costs
- Reduce risk with savings and implementation guarantees
- Improve occupancy comfort
- Create an Energy Management & Sustainability Plan
- Independently Measure & Verify energy savings
Full suite of Energy & Water Services
Ecosave is a specialist Energy Services Company (ESCO) offering a full suite of energy services including: energy efficiency, energy management and energy advisory services to help your organisation save money and save resources. We are experts at engineering and implementing energy efficiency upgrades across a wide range of facility types…More
Guaranteed Energy Savings Projects
Ecosave’s Guaranteed Energy Savings Project (GESP) extends and improves upon the standard ‘audit and install’ approach, to create a fully integrated, end-to-end service backed by a performance-based contract. Ecosave will manage the upgrade from start to finish and guarantee the implementation and all of the savings – features usually only found in large scale Energy Performance Contracts. More
Energy Performance Contracts
Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) is a low risk method of implementing energy and water efficiency projects across a single large property or portfolio of properties. The consumption savings proposed in an EPC are guaranteed for the full term of the contract, usually between seven and 15 years. The longer payback period and robust risk management enable larger energy and water infrastructure upgrades, plus installation of new plant and equipment, including onsite generation. More
Energy and water efficiency makes good sense, the economic business case stacks up. But capital is not always available to invest in projects that are not core business. Ecosave offers a range of funding solutions, including Ecosave Services Agreements to help get your project up and running. Better still, the investment will be cash flow positive, enabling you to still make savings during the repayment stage. More
Energy Analytics & Utility Management
Our experienced engineers monitor and report on a wide range of your facilities’ energy data via Ecosave Watch – a flexible and powerful web-based analytics and energy management tool. Any pre-existing or new Building Management Systems can be integrated into Ecosave Watch for complete visibility over your energy consumption – which helps us to identify and proactively recommend measures to continually optimise your energy savings. More
Efficiency Opportunity Assessment
Ecosave conducts holistic energy and water savings opportunity assessments. Our engineers investigate all options for reducing consumption, carry out detailed designs, calculations and costing to provide the client with the most savings within the agreed financial parameters. More
End to End Service
Your organisation will be assigned a project team – the same engineers will work on your project from beginning to end through the assessment, solutions design, installation, commissioning and measurement and verification of savings using international verification standards. More