Ecosave is a global independent Energy Services Company (ESCO) with operations in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.
Ecosave is an Australian-owned company established in 2002 by Chief Executive officer, Marcelo Rouco.
For more than 15 years, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients across Australia, New Zealand and U.S., including large energy users in government and non-government organisations. Click on Case Studies or client testimonials see a sample of what we do and the types of results we achieve for our clients.
Ecosave is the largest independent Government Approved Energy Performance Contractor and among the leading EPC ESCOs in Australia, being a pre-qualified ESCO on EPC panels for the New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland governments.
Ecosave’s core business is energy and water eﬃciency services. We deliver real savings to our clients, both in monetary and environmental terms and oﬀer solutions in ﬁve areas; energy eﬃciency, water eﬃciency, Energy & Utility Management, sustainability and environmental management, and project funding.
What we value at Ecosave
Reducing greenhouse gas emissions through energy conservation is our sole reason for existence and delivers on our Corporate Mission Statement. Ecosave is not a division of a large multinational company, rather we are 100% focused on delivering performance based energy efficiency outcomes. With a growing team of 30 professionals in Australia focused on energy advisory, energy efficiency project engineering and delivery and energy management, our value for money and local expertise is exceeding the capabilities of even the largest multinational competitor.
At Ecosave, our mission is to deliver independent energy conservation and resource management services that save Ecosave’s clients money and meets their sustainability goals…Our Values are people-centric – clients and staff – as we uphold honesty, fairness, integrity and respect…More
Ecosave believes energy and water conservation helps the environment and community…no matter what the size of the action taken, the combination of efforts will make a substantial difference to the world in which our future generations will live…More
- Specialist teams in sustainability consulting / energy advisory, energy efficiency and energy management project design and implementation
- 6 engineering disciplines
- All efficiency measures
- All property types
- Product independent
- Quality Certified
- IPMVP Certified
Unique service proposition:
- All savings are guaranteed
- Performance based project delivery
- Fixed-price services
- End to end solutions
- Holistic approach
- Product independent
- Quality implementation of projects
- Innovative funding options
- Energy advisory: quality advice and consultations with experienced engineers and efficiency experts; including Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessments and independent Measurement & Verification services.
- End-to-end energy efficiency retrofit upgrades, including Guaranteed Energy Savings Projects, Energy Services Agreements and Energy Performance Contracting services.
- Complete energy management solutions including building analytics, bill management & validation as well as energy procurement.