Ecosave is a global independent Energy Services Company (ESCO) with operations in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.
The Australian business was established in 2002 by Chief Executive officer, Marcelo Rouco and is operated through Ecosave’s wholly owned subsidiary, Ecosave Pty Limited.
For more than 15 years, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients across Australia, New Zealand and U.S., including large energy users in government and non-government organisations. Click on Case Studies to see a sample of what we do and the types of results we achieve for our clients.
Ecosave’s core business is energy and water eﬃciency services. We deliver real savings to our clients, both in monetary and environmental terms and oﬀer solutions in ﬁve areas; energy eﬃciency, water eﬃciency, Energy & Utility Management, sustainability and environmental management, and project funding.
The management team and staff at Ecosave draw upon a combined background in facilities management, sales, engineering, technology and project management to provide energy efficiency services.
What we value
Our mission, is to deliver independent energy conservation and resource management services that save Ecosave’s clients money and meets their sustainability goals…Our Values are people-centric – clients and staff – as we uphold honesty, fairness, integrity and respect…More
Ecosave believes energy and water conservation helps the environment and community…no matter what the size of the action taken, the combination of efforts will make a substantial difference to the world in which our future generations will live…More
- Specialist team
- 6 engineering disciplines
- All efficiency measures
- All property types
- Product independent
- Quality Certified
- IPMVP Certified
Unique service proposition:
- All savings are guaranteed
- Performance based project delivery
- End to end service
- Holistic approach
- Product independent
- Quality implementation of projects
- Innovative funding options
- End-to-end energy efficiency retrofit upgrades, including guaranteed energy savings projects, fully funded Ecosave Services Agreement and energy performance contracting services.
- Complete energy management solutions including building analytics, bill management & validation as well as energy procurement.
- Energy advisory: quality advice and consultations with experienced engineers and efficiency experts; including Energy Efficiency Opportunity Assessments and independent Measurement & Verification services.