Since 2002, Ecosave has been leading innovation in energy and water efficiency services and implementation of best practice energy saving projects across an impressive client profile. As a Tier 1 Energy Services Company (ESCO), Ecosave has developed a considerable depth of expertise as a result of delivering performance-based efficiency upgrade projects for built environments, including Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) and Guaranteed Energy Saving Projects (GESP) to hundreds of government and commercial organisations.
Some of our reputable clients over the years…
Benefit from our expertise in your industry
As a result of our end-to-end services to a diverse client profile with provision of energy advisory, project design and implementation and energy performance management solutions, we have come to understand a large range of facility types and a variety of built environments.
- Public and Private hospitals, acute health centres, aged care facilities and retirement estates;
- State and Local Government property portfolios; council buildings, assets, civic centres, community centres, recreational parks.
- Large and small commercial office buildings.
- Shopping centres.
- Schools, colleges, TAFE’s and universities.
- Manufacturing, warehousing and industrial precincts.
- Science and research centres.
- Utilities, infrastructure and commercial enterprise projects.
Multi-technology approach to energy and water conservation to achieve energy savings
Our engineers instinctively know which Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) or Water Conservation Measures (WCMs) are appropriate for particular environments; we are experts at evaluating the feasibility of implementing multi-technology ECMs & WCMs.
- LED Lighting
- Mechanical design for high efficiency plant and equipment
- HVAC upgrades and optimisation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems)
- Chilled and Condenser Water Systems
- Heating Hot Water Systems (high and low temperature)
- Rooftop and ground-mounted Solar PV systems
- Embedded generation, waste heat re-utilisation for power generation: Cogeneration – combined heat and power (CHP); Trigeneration – combined cooling, heat and power (CCHP)
- Variable Speed Drives (VSD)
- Building management controls
- Building sealing, insulation
- Motors and controls
- Building tuning
- Power factor correction, voltage regulation / optimisation
- Power supply security and redundancy including demand response management
- Engineering design for consolidation and centralisation of plant and equipment for building precincts / campuses.
- Water amenities, pumping and treatment
Ecosave are the energy and water conservation experts, delivering savings and carbon reduction measures for than 15 years to a client profile comprising large energy users in both public and private sectors…
- Government – Local, State, Federal (e.g. City of Sydney, State Water Authority, CSIRO)
- Health & Aged Care (e.g. Bupa ANZ, Calvary, Queensland Health)
- Education (e.g. NSW Department of Education, Chisholm Institute, University of Canberra, Charles Sturt University)
- Manufacturing (e.g. Primo Smallgoods, Amcor, Visy, Tixana)
- Commercial Real Estate / REITs (e.g. Stockland, Kador Group)
- Enterprise (e.g. Telstra, NAB, Westpac, UGL)
See some examples of Ecosave’s experience across these industries…Case Studies
How we engage with clients
At Ecosave, we take a holistic and long term approach to energy efficiency and sustainability. We partner with organisations to provide integrated services and end-to-end energy saving solutions including: developing sustainability strategy frameworks and plans, detailed energy assessments, efficiency upgrade or retrofit solution design, fixed-price implementation and commissioning with guaranteed savings; ongoing monitoring, reporting and optimisation.
Our core service offerings are represented across three service centres that are fully integrated in all our performance-based projects:
Request a FREE 30 minute consultation with an energy solutions adviser to explore how Ecosave can assist your organisation achieve significant energy savings.
Send us an online request or call 1300 55 77 64 direct to book your free consultation
We have encountered a number of organisations that have taken an ad-hoc approach to sustainability, either due to an absence of a strategic plan or being uncertain of best practice in terms of design, prioritisation and implementation of Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs). In response, we’ve developed Ecosave Advisory – energy efficiency and sustainability consulting services – to empower Executives and Facility Managers to embrace energy efficiency initiatives with complete confidence on the foundation of expert advice.
Ecosave Advisory is uniquely positioned to identify a holistic suite of ECMs, evaluate the feasibility of each ECM opportunity and proffer recommendations for strategic road-map development; that’s because Ecosave has more than 15 years of real world project experience and innovation in developing best practice project engineering for a Tier 1 client profile. Ecosave Advisory harnesses this depth of client experience and intellectual property to build recommendations for similar organisations seeking to evaluate, prioritise and understand the upsides of undertaking energy savings projects.
- Ecosave Advisory assists clients with evaluating their current facilities’ energy utilisation, benchmarking, advising on strategy and recommending best practice methodologies to develop sustainability plans and prioritise energy conservation initiatives.
- Ecosave Advisory often acts as the catalyst for change and makes a significant contribution to business case justification for investment in energy saving projects.
- Ecosave Advisory team works closely with executive and facility management staff in discovery workshops to understand business needs and challenges with respect to energy usage, costs, sustainability targets, return on investment criteria, financing considerations and capital allocation for potential energy and water efficiency projects.
- Our team then conducts a detailed energy assessment to establish baseline energy usage and building performance which identifies energy and water saving opportunities. The findings are are crystallised in a formal report comprising strategic recommendations of priority Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) that are aligned to decision criteria as described above.
Ecosave is often subsequently asked by our clients to implement the recommendations that Ecosave Advisory professionals have developed. The Ecosave Efficiency team – a multi-disciplined engineering and project management team – would typically implement the approved recommendation put forward by Ecosave Advisory involving a combination of ECMs in a Guaranteed Energy Savings Project.
Ecosave Efficiency represents a low risk and fast time to effective implementation value proposition for our clients. The Ecosave Efficiency team engages with clients to design, install / retrofit and commission ECMs and WCMs. Our energy savings projects are performance-based which means we take a holistic approach to ECMs and WCMs (i.e.we don’t focus on only aspect of energy and water conservation) and engineer a package of multi-technology solutions to deliver guaranteed energy savings.
If our Guaranteed Energy Savings Project (GESP) does not achieve the savings guarantee, Ecosave will either implement additional ECMs (at no extra charge) or refund the difference. Stepping up to a business model that can do that for 15 years and stay in business shows the depth of engineering and project management competence in the firm. Ecosave Efficiency develops a solution of integrated services including engineering design, implementation and commissioning of ECMs.
At Ecosave, we also provide a comprehensive Energy Performance Management Solution. Ecosave Watch is a powerful building analytics platform bundled with energy performance management services including ongoing monitoring and reporting. Ecosave Watch enables Ecosave to validate our savings guarantee and develops a longstanding mutually beneficial engagement with clients. The Ecosave Watch team works closely with your engineering or facility management team to fine tune plant and equipment appropriate to each energy user(s’) profiles, for continuous commissioning and recommissioning.
Ecosave Watch allows us to offer ongoing, multiyear guarantees from Ecosave Efficiency. All environments change and given that our Ecosave Efficiency business model guarantees savings we have developed and strongly recommend implementation Ecosave Watch in all Ecosave Advisory and Ecosave Efficiency engagements. Ecosave Watch allows us to continuously monitor and fine tune our clients’ environments to help them embrace change at the same time as maintaining energy savings.