Ecosave’s Energy Management Service is providing ongoing energy savings at Stockland Balgowlah.
Stockland Balgowlah is a vibrant, shopping escape located in Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches.
Ecosave has been engaged with Stockland since 2010 to carry out Energy Management services.
Stockland recognises that it has a significant role in the development of sustainable communities of the future. Stockland Balgowlah wants to ensure that Sustainability is about ensuring they leave the communities where they operate, and the environment that they enjoy, in great shape for future generations.
Ecosave has assisted Stockland Balgowlah to achieve sustainability targets with Energy savings projects. Our Energy management service maintains and improves on these targets achieving further energy savings.
ECOSAVE’S ENERGY MANAGEMENT SERVICE IS PROVIDING PROACTIVE SOLUTIONS THAT DRIVES ENERGY EFFICIENCY OUTCOMES OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME.
Our Energy Management Service for Stockland Balgowlah
- Identifies energy saving opportunities for the facility
- Provides a building specific action plan to achieve real energy savings
- Provides monthly reports to communicate the savings and opportunities
- Continuous reporting has provided up to date information on consumption trends and identifies any variations
- Action Plans maintains a collaborative approach to implementing solutions with the incumbent mechanical and controls providers
Benefits that Stockland Balgowlah has seen as part of Ecosave’s Energy Management service.
- Savings in the 2014 period from Energy management has provided Stockland with 7% of savings.
- Overnight and out of hours consumption reduced to a minimum
- Optimisation of economy cycle controls
- Demand based control implemented on heat recovery system
- Identified faults in car park lighting controls
- Identified faults in car park ventilation controls
- Visibility of previously unknown energy wastage within the building/facility
- Ecosave has identified and provided solutions for additional energy conservation measures
I wanted to thank you for the great support that your team has been providing to us at Stockland Balgowlah as part of the sub metering review. The results are starting to crystallise with March 2011 was approximately 18% lower than March 2010, even though it was hotter and more humid in March 2011 (the traditional enemy of energy savings).
– Anthony Girling – Facilities Manager